Principles of personal data processing
In the processing of your personal data we act in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – GDPR, repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection.
Please read the following information on the processing of your personal data.
Who processes your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by IMMOBAU s.r.o.,Kuzmányho 12 811 06 Bratislava, Company ID: 35841893, entered in the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I Section: Sro, Insert No: 27162/B.
For what purposes do we process your personal data and what is the legal basis for their processing?
We process data under contracts and pre-contractual relationships:
In connection with the handling of your orders placed with our e-shop and the provision of services, we are authorized to process your personal and your employees’ data on a contractual basis without your express consent.
Furthermore, we are authorized to process personal data from the contact form for the purpose of pre-contractual relationships (such as a request for quote, a request for further specification of the products or services provided) without your express consent.
Processing based on consent:
We may process your personal data for marketing purposes (newsletter through which we can inform you of upcoming events) only with your voluntary consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter (disclaimer) or by sending a request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which entities have access to your personal data?
We use the services of external intermediaries and third parties: Slovenská pošta a.s., Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o. , BAJAN company s.r.o., Tatra banka a.s., Google LLC, The Rocket Science Group, LLC, Chodník korunami stromov s.r.o, Ing Milan Juraška, HGdata s.r.o., Tatranská horská služba – dobrovoľný zbor, SAYTECH, s.r.o., TATRY SUPER SKI Sp. z o.o. We make sure that all intermediaries and third parties act in accordance with applicable law, are bound by confidentiality, process your data exclusively within the scope of the contracts and protect them in accordance with GDPR requirements, international standards and applicable regulations.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your personal data that you have filled out in our order form when placing an order is processed for the purpose of performing pre-contractual and contractual relationships. We need all the data you provide in order to secure quick delivery of your order. We process and maintain your data for 3 years. We do not provide your personal data to other entities. By sending an e-mail to email@example.com you may object to processing and storing of your personal data and you may also ask us to delete it.
Some data are processed during the statutory period for archiving (e.g. accounting and tax regulations, legislation regulating archiving and registers, etc.), the time needed to prove legal claims (e.g. in the case of a claim) or for the time necessary to achieve the set purpose (e.g. if you contact us with a specific product question but the deal is not finalized, we will delete your data right after answering your question = the purpose has been reached).
Personal data obtained on the basis of a completed form is processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose. In the event that the contract is not fulfilled, we process your data only for the purpose of answering your question or request. After reaching the above-mentioned purpose we delete your data from our database. Personal data obtained on the basis of a completed form for the purposes of performance of the contract (e.g. purchase of the product, services) is processed for the period of 3 years.
Personal data obtained with your consent (for subscribing to the newsletter) is processed for this purpose for a maximum of 3 years. After this period we will delete this data from our database. If you are our active customers (= responding to newsletter offers, ordering goods or services repeatedly), we may process your personal information for a longer period of time. We do not provide your e-mail address to other entities. Your consent to the processing of your personal data may, of course, be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights do you have with regard to the processing of your personal data?
Right of access to personal data:
You have the right to ask us to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, you have the right to access this personal data.
Right to rectify your personal data:
You have the right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to be forgotten:
We are obliged to delete your personal information without undue delay, if:
- personal data is no longer needed for purposes for which it was obtained or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent under which the processing is carried out;
- there is no other legal basis for the processing of your personal data;
- you object to processing and we do not have any legitimate reason for processing;
- you object to processing;
- personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in order to comply with a statutory obligation under law of the European Union or the law of the SR;
- personal data was obtained on the basis of services provided by third parties.
The right to be forgotten does not apply if the processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill the statutory obligation;
- to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or under the command of the public authority;
- on grounds of public interest with regard to the public health;
- for the purposes of archiving data in the public interest, for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the purpose of proving, applying or defending legal claims.
Right to limit the processing of personal data:
You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data in one of the following cases:
- if you question the accuracy of personal data, we will limit their processing until we verify their accuracy;
- if we process your personal data unlawfully and you object to the deletion of your personal information and request instead to limit its use;
- we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to prove, apply or defend your claims;
- if you object to the processing of your personal data, we will restrict its processing, until we have verified that our legitimate interests prevail over your reasons.
If personal data processing is restricted, such personal data shall be processed, with the exception of storage, as follows:
- only with your consent;
- for the purpose of proving, applying or defending legal claims;
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- for reasons of overriding public interest.
Right to transfer personal data:
You have the right to obtain your personal information you have provided us and you have the right to transfer this data to another operator (e.g. when changing a service provider). We are obliged to provide your personal information on your request in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format (eg XML or CSV).
Notification obligation in connection with the rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing.
We will notify every recipient to whom personal data have been provided of any correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing unless it is shown to be impossible or does not require disproportionate efforts.
The right to object
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating for the purposes of direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be used for such purposes.
Automated individual decision-making including profiling
When running our web site, we do not make any decisions that are based on automated processing and we do not use profiling techniques.
Our website and social networks
Who can you contact in connection with processing your personal information?
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Slovak Office for Personal Data Protection if you suspect that your rights have been violated.